Concepts and practices of Yoga originated in India several thousand years ago. Its founders were great Saints and Sages. The great Yogis gave rational interpretation to their experiences of Yoga and brought about a practical and scientifically sound method within every one's reach. Yoga today is no longer restricted to hermits, saints and sages and it has taken its place in our everyday lives and has aroused a worldwide awakening and acceptance in the last few decades. The Science of Yoga and techniques have now been re-oriented to suit modern sociological needs and lifestyle. Experts of various branches of medicine including modern medical science are realizing the role of these techniques in the prevention of disease, mitigation and cure of disease and promotion of health.
Yoga is one among the size systems of vedic philosophy. Maharishi Patanjali, rightly called the "The Father of Yoga" complied and refined various aspects of Yoga systematically in his "Yoga Sutras" (aphorisms). He advocated the eight-fold path of Yoga, popularly know as "Ashtanga Yoga" for all round development of human personality. They are- Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyhara, Dharana, Dhyana and Samadhi. These components advocate certain restraints and observances, physical discipline, breath regulation, restraining the sense organs, contemplation, meditation and samadhi. These steps are believe to have a potential for improvement of physical health by encouraging better circulation of oxygenated blood in the body, refraining the sense organs and thereby inducing tranquility and serenity of mind. The practice of Yoga prevents psychosomatic disorders/disease and improves an individual's resistance and ability to endure stressful situations.
- We have also published a book (Yog Grantha) namely "Yog Sanskriti" which include 300 pictures and 108 Asanas.
- We have organised 3 State Level Championships successfully with positive response from the students and people all across the state.
- Our Students have competed at both national and Internation level and done many a laurels for our country.
- Our Sansthan has organised at least 50 Yoga Seminars all over the country for awaremess of Yoga and Natural Health, which have been very successful.
- Fun yoga only for school childrens.
- School management for teachers.
- Yoga therapy.
- Special kriyas for stress relief.
- Body healing.
- Ayurvedic & naturocare diet schedule.
- Family package available (includes yoga,meditation & pranayama).
- Membership available (2 magazine +seminars).
- Consultancy on any disease or problems.
|We provide all the aids requied for the practicing Yogasnas viz. Jal Neti Pot, Sutra-Neti, Rubber-Neti etc.|